Tips on Finding the Best WordPress Themes 2012 for Your Business Site
How do you find the best WordPress themes 2012 for your WordPress business site? Using the right WordPress theme is vital to the success of your small business as it determines the first impression the visitor will have when they first land on your site. If the theme does not look professional or is not attractive, then the prospect may decide they don’t want to deal with you. Functionality is another consideration, as you want the theme to have all the features you need for a successful business site. Here are some tips on how to find the best themes for your small business site:
1. What style do you want your WordPress theme to reflect? Do you want a site that looks business-like and serious? Or do you want your theme to be more relaxed and casual? This is a very important consideration, since the theme reflects the brand you are selling to your clients. You can find a variety of styles among the best WordPress themes 2012 that will let you pick just the one you need.
2. What design options does the theme have? Do you want to display your blog in standard format or do you want it a blog that is CMS? Or do you want to have the flexibility to display both, with the product pages displaying as CMS while you maintain a standard blog section that allows you to post blog entries and interact with visitors through the comments section?
3. How easy is the theme to navigate? These days, most people have very little patience for sites that make it hard to find what they want. The best WordPress themes 2012 give you navigation options that allow you to make it easier for visitors to navigate through your site and make their experience more pleasant so they’ll stay longer.
4. Is the theme SEO-friendly? It is useless to have the most attractive theme if nobody can find it. Finding a theme with SEO features is essential to ensure that your WordPress blog ranks high on search engine results pages and make it more likely that users doing a search will click on your link.
5. Is it easy to use? Unless you have an experienced IT person to do the work for you, you will want a theme that you can easily customize yourself. The best WordPress themes 2012 should have an easy-to-use admin panel as well as supporting different widgets that add functionality to your site.
6. Is customer support readily available? You may encounter some problems when installing and using your WordPress theme, so having access to technical support from the vendor of the themes is essential to help you address any issues that may crop up.3
7. What are the monetization features of the theme? Will it allow you to easily add banners and ads to your pages? What about support for e-commerce plug-ins such as a PayPal shopping cart and eShop? The best WordPress themes 2012 offer a variety of monetization capabilities.